It is a simple as what you eat and how you move!
I am very passionate about my work and I live and breathe everything I do. Anything that is asked of my clients I have been through myself. What I teach is what I do.
As a mother of two running my business/passion, and participating in the odd Triathlon and this year quadrathlon I am kept pretty busy. And like everybody else, I am only human. My journey of health is ever evolving and I love it!
So I invest my time in educating clients about how they can gain back the control of their own health and vitality.
There is no quick fix. It is a lifetime, it is a journey. The pleasure is in the journey and not the end result. We are fixated by the end point and loose what is around us that is most important.
Why subject yourself to pain, misery and countless failed attempts at health when you a can embrace everything around you and trust in your own instinct. Only you know how you feel and only you can heal yourself.
Here is where your journey to true health begins.
Upcoming news and events from Perthshire Kettlebells.
Training shall take place every Thursday at 7.30pm at Aberfeldy Community Campus.
Kettlebells will be provided.
Please bring water and a towel.
Footwear recommended – vibram five fingers or alternatively barefoot.
Please make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or injury at the start of the class or phone prior to attending.
Get involved with our bootcamps throughout the year...
B.Sc. Sport and Exercise
Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor
Certified Kettlebell Teacher
Diploma Sports and Remedial Massage
Diploma Swedish Massage
Diploma Hot Stone Massage
Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- * Love it Great Fun
* Fantastic way of strengthening body and focusing on exercise
* Kettlebells are the perfect class to challenge you physically and mentally. If you’re looking for a different and challenging class – this is it. I feel better and healthier for taking it.
* It was a great week – every night was varied, thoroughly recommend it.
* Sam offers a professional week of Bootcamp that you gain fitness and fun.
- I started training with Sam in October 2010 when a friend wanted to have some personal training and dragged me along for company. After the first session, which was only about 5 minutes of kettle bells, I could hardly walk and was seriously thinking I was too old for this type of exercise. However I persevered
and now some twenty months down the line I am really glad I did. Sam makes the sessions fun and encourages us to push ourselves mostly in the nicest possible way!
- after years of slowly piling on the pounds, half-hearted exercise regimes and going from one diet to another, I put myself in Sam’s capable hands. 6 wks later I have never felt better or had more energy, I have lost weight, inches and reduced my body fat. I haven’t looked back and couldn’t be more satisfied, I couldn’t have done it without Sam’s support and guidance. Her introduction of Metabolic Typing has been a revelation and proves eating the right foods in the correct ratio is the only way for a healthy lifestyle, it’s like your own food DNA. i look forward to continuing my journey and education and would not hesitate to promote metabolic typing and cannot recommend Sam highly enough.
Massage: Quite simply the best restorative massage ever. I suffer from such a weak back, and if I could, I would entrust it to Sam happily for the rest of my life. Kettlebells: First time, 3 minutes, couldn't move for two days. A joy! Real work, real results, real sweat
Metabolic typing: I have always been aware that there are things I eat that simply do not work with my system. These are not allergies or intolerances but just things that didn't bring out the best in me. Metabolic typing took the guess work out of it for me and helped me find the things that really make my digestion work. Rather than seeing it as a restrictive diet for life, think about it as guidance to better health.
- I have known Sam for a number of years as a personal trainer ,and also as a friend.i have used Sam s kettle bell class for over two years,I have never been one for using classes,but gave kettle bells ago and loved the class and even the pain after the first couple of goes.i found that my fitness ,and my core strength improved dramatically .i have used Sam as a personal trainer on a one to one basis,and found her encouragement and knowledge a great benefit to me.i would recommend her to my family and friends.