As many of you know and from the website pictures can see that I am a true fan of Vibram five fingers. I have used them for years and have competed in a half ironman, I road run, hill run and kettlebell in them. I have them an all day, every day, even known to wear them to the occasional
There are many gadgets and gizmos out there. People get bogged down in the latest exercise, the latest piece of equipment or training method. What a lot of people fail to see is that going back to basics is the way forward. Being barefoot, training with your own body weight, using the old tool from Russia the Kettlebell. Life is so complicated, listen to your own body.
Here is what Vibram say:
Vibram FiveFingers® footwear is different than any other footwear on the planet. Not only does it bring you closer to your environment, it also delivers a number of positive health benefits—by leveraging all of the body’s natural biomechanics, so you can move as nature
5 Reasons to Wear Vibram FiveFingers:
- Strengthens Muscles in the Feet and Lower Legs—Wearing Vibram FiveFingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
- Improves Range of Motion in Ankles, Feet and Toes—No longer ‘cast’ in a shoe, the foot and toes move more naturally.
- Stimulates Neural Function Important to Balance and Agility—When wearing Vibram FiveFingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance and agility.
- Eliminate Heel Lift to Align the Spine and Improve Posture—By lowering the heel, your bodyweight becomes evenly distributed across the footbed, promoting proper posture and spinal alignment.
- Allow the Foot and Body to Move Naturally—Which just FEELS GOOD.